Welcome to 4-H Camp Shankitunk. For what we hope will be a user-friendly experience, we invite you to
- Create an account or login if you have an account (Note: new accounts were part of the 2020 registration process)
- Once you are logged in, Save your Spot by selecting the Overnight or Day camp buttons.
- Once you submit your reservation form, you can view it under "Submissions" in your online account.
What to expect after you Save your Spot:
- Once camp is given the green light to open, we will create an invoice for you that reflects any deferred payments and scholarships that were awarded to your camper. The balance will need to be paid prior to arrival at camp.
- There are some options for everyone for paying that balance when the time comes:
- mail a check to Cornell Cooperative Extension Delaware County at 34570 St Hwy 10 STE 2 Hamden NY 13782. Please include "Camp, camper name, week" in the memo line.
- Pay your invoice online under "invoices" within your account
- Call the office at 607-865-6531 and pay with a credit card over the phone.
Having trouble? Bummer! Please email Corrine Tompkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at (607) 865-6531. We are working remotely, so it may take a few days for us to get your message, please be patient, we will get back to you.