The oldest building on camp got a complete makeover. Our maintenance shop was standing there in 1927 when 4-H Camp Shankitunk was founded. It has seen many summers and thousands of campers. This beloved and mysterious building was beginning to sag and lean. We began renovating in 2014 and finished in 2015 replacing the supports,floor,siding, roof, and topped it all off with a fresh coat of paint. With this special treatment we think our oldest and favorite building at camp will last another 100 years.